Thank you for considering the WBeen affiliate program. Our affiliates are very important to us. This agreement is designed with you in mind, as well as protecting you, WBeen and our customers. Please read thoroughly. If you have any questions, please contact us at Help@wbeen.com.
This agreement describes the terms and conditions for participation in the WBeen affiliate program. In this agreement, the term “Affiliate” refers to you (the applicant). In this agreement, “WBeen” refers to WBeen, Inc., a Delaware Corporation, with whom you are entering this agreement. By applying to the WBeen affiliate program you are confirming that you have read the agreement and agree to the terms and conditions.
- For a sale to generate a commission to an Affiliate, the customer must complete the order form and remit full payment for the product. Commissions will only be paid on sales that are made when the customer clicks through qualified, correctly structured Affiliate links. Properly coded links are the sole responsibility of the affiliate. Commissions can be viewed on the WBeen Affiliate Dashboard.
- If the Affiliate is on a one-time payment option, they will receive a commission for each new Order.
- If the Affiliate is on a recurring payment schedule, they will continue to accumulate commissions for each paid transaction by the customer for as long as the customer remains a paying customer. For Affiliates participating in the recurring program, commissions will also accumulate for plan upgrades and adding users.
An Affiliate can request a payment when their balance reaches a minimum balance of Rs.1000 INR. Payments can be requested every 7 days. Payment processing can take up to 7 days from the requested date. Payments will generally be paid out via Paytm, Google Pay PhonePe, UPI, Bank, Paypal.
In the event a customer requests a refund for a transaction for which the Affiliate has earned commissions, any commissions earned on the refund amount will be deducted from the Affiliate’s balance.
Usage and Obligations
- Affiliates are permitted to use the WBeen brand and marketing resources available in the Affiliates section of the WBeen Services. Logos and other assets cannot be modified. The Affiliate does not gain any trademark, copyright or any other rights to these materials.
- The Affiliate will never imply that they are acting on behalf of WBeen and will never advertise WBeen products directly. The Affiliate will never bid for advertisements that compete with WBeen.
- The Affiliate will never represent themselves, WBeen or their relationship with WBeen in a false or misleading way.
- The Affiliate will not engage in the distribution of an unsolicited bulk email (spam) mentioning or referencing WBeen.
Term and Termination
- Either party has the right to terminate the agreement immediately without prior notice.
- If the Affiliate terminates the agreement, no further commissions from WBeen will be paid for any past or future customer transactions.
- If the Affiliate is on a recurring program, WBeen will not be obligated for any future payments after termination.
We may modify any of the terms and conditions within this Agreement at any time and at our sole discretion. These modifications may include, but not limited to changes in the scope of available commissions, commission schedules, payment procedures, and Affiliate Program rules.